Carol’s Career Happiness Navigator
The 12-week course for professional women ready to land their dream jobs and discover career happiness!
Can you imagine getting interviews with your dream employers and receiving your ideal job offers? All with ease and confidence?
I know that sounds amazing, but I imagine after trying the job search process on your own – perhaps multiple times – you’re tired of applying into a seemingly black hole and all you hear is crickets when you listen for the offers to do work that you lights you up…
You may be starting to wonder if you should just stay stuck in a job/company/career you don’t want, rather than put yourself out there again in a sea of confusion, frustration and spinning in circles!
(Hint…the answer is no, you don’t want that!)
Sick of sending out resumes with no replies or computer-generated form emails rejecting you with no explanation?
Getting calls from recruiters offering you jobs you would never want?
Going on interviews where you obviously don’t fit the job and you’re having an existential crisis wondering how you got there?
Frustrated with job offers that are beneath the compensation you’ve earned, and know you are worth?
Slipping into a spiral of frustration where you don’t see any hope of finding your dream job?
Tired of feeling the Sunday night dread and the Monday morning blues?
I hear you!
And WOW do I get it
I’ve been in your shoes many times over, stuck in jobs I hated and feeling like there was no good way out – and I was even in the recruiting field! Unfortunately, when we’re working on our own stuff, we struggle the most. But I did the hard work and figured out how my career path unfolded to lead me to MY dream career, and I’ve harnessed that system to help every woman manifest Career Happiness!
The best news – I am ready to SHARE!
Hi! I’m Carol!
My purpose as your Career Transformation Coach is to lead YOU to that “ah-ha” moment, and effectively implement the steps required to fulfill YOUR carefully crafted career goals.
I know you’re impatient.
Feeling stuck in the wrong career is confusing and can even be painful. I know, I’ve been there! You desperately want to hit the reset button, but your responsibilities are too great to just jump ship. And where would you jump to anyway?
I have lived through this dilemma on my own career path, and I’ve learned that no matter how smart and focused you are, going it alone is tough. You waste precious time and money, and in some cases, you sacrifice your health and well-being due to the stress of indecision and fear of failure.
Having an experienced, supportive, and motivational partner at every stage of your career is the best way to optimize your skills, experience, and education to craft a career that makes you want to leap out of bed in the morning to get started.
Treating yourself to supportive and skilled career coaching is a gift to yourself, but it’s also a time and money saver in the long run. And if you’re a dedicated partner in the process, the long run may be a lot shorter than you imagined.
I wish I had a “me” twenty or thirty years ago. However, because I didn’t, I learned many things the hard way, so now you don’t have to! My years of corporate recruiting and coaching experience, coupled with the wisdom gained from many mistakes and false starts, have prepared me well to help others to do better in less time, and with excellent results.
So, you have a “me.” And I can’t wait to meet “you.” 😊
Let’s DO this, ladies!
I synthesized all I’ve learned about job seeking from my corporate/agency recruiting career, my master’s degree in career development and my career coaching certification, and I have created my own system that has helped women:
- Clear the career confusion cobwebs and land exciting job offers!
- Learn how to create job search content the WOWS the reader!
- Develop the courage and confidence to go after the jobs that are meant for them!
- Get unstuck and on the path to their ideal career targets!
- Present their very best selves in the whole job search process, especially interviewing!
- Negotiate their worth and earn more money!
- Find an organization that will foster their growth!
- Create fun workdays fully aligned with their life’s purpose, skills, interests, and values!
Can you imagine experiencing this kind of ease and success in your job search, and finally feeling happy in your work?
NOW YOU CAN!!
This is your time to shine!
Grab it with both hands!
Partnering with Carol to strategically plan your career, uncover your next career opportunity and/or make the most of the role you have is the RIGHT DECISION. Carol is not just a career coach, but a career partner. She helps you gain clarity around your objects, gain confidence during and beyond your job search and support you as you transition into your new role. She is invested in your success and truly cares. Job searching is draining and can eat away at your confidence, making it hard to present your best self when opportunities do arise. Be proactive and work with Carol, so you are always present and on top of your game through any ups and downs in your career.
Introducing Carol’s Career Happiness Navigator
The 12-week course for career changers ready for the support, strategy and guidance you have been craving to create the career of your dreams!
What You Will learn and DO!
The 6 Tickets to a Successful Job Search
Module 1: Content
- design job search materials that attract attention
- define and create a resume around your ideal target
- demystify cover letters and use them to your advantage
- amplify your LinkedIn profile as a job offer magnet
- optimize your social media platforms for maximum leads
Module 2: Connection
- form a tribe of supportive mentors and real job leads
- learn how to utilize LinkedIn to connect with warm job leads
- brainstorm real live sources of new connections and get out there
- better utilize your existing network to accelerate your search
- create a plan to be more visible and irresistible to your dream employers
Module 3: Communication
- learn how to present your very best self
- ace phone screens and get more in person interviews
- stay positive and radiate confidence and poise in your job search
- interview like the expert you are and nail the best offers
- navigate the tricky parts, like follow up and questions
Module 4: Compensation
- negotiate your worth and earn more money
- learn how to deal with those difficult salary expectations conversations
- create your expectations based on real data and know your worth
- negotiate like a pro and walk away with the best job offers and perks
- develop the ability to ask for what you want and get it
Module 5: Culture
- discover and locate your ideal work environment
- identify and manifest your ideal work culture
- uncover ways to assess the environment before you accept the offer
- learn which environments make you thrive or wilt on the job
- ask the right questions in interviews to ensure a good culture fit
Module 6: Cruise
- strategize your career plan to excel and advance in your new job
- congrats you got the job – now what?
- maximize your first 90 days for learning and assimilation
- learn how to shine and add value right away in your new role
- gather valuable tools for lifelong career management
Carol is amazing to work with. She listens intently and has wonderful ideas to help you find what truly speaks to you in your career. Her journaling prompts are so helpful and it’s been such a fun experience working with her. A truly incredible experience.
Carol brought fun and focus to a stressful task that I had been putting off for far too long. She asked the right questions, giving me insight and a fresh perspective as to my strengths, and helped me see the forest instead of being paralyzed by hundreds of trees. I wholeheartedly recommend Carol to anybody in need of career change guidance!
6 modules diving deeply into my personal Career Happiness system that covers everything you need to discover and manifest the career of your dreams!
Weekly workbooks and “funwork” designed to move you through the process with ease and “ah ha” moments!
LIVE bi-weekly Q&A calls with me where we will review the topics and do some on the spot coaching!
A private Facebook group exclusively for Career Happiness Navigators!
Facebook LIVES in the FB group and the opportunity to ask me questions during Q&A office hours!
Small group attention and real interaction with me and the course members!
NOW FOR THE JUICIEST BONUSES EVER!!
1:1 Career Happiness Intensive session before we start the course! – $500 value
Resume and other Content critiques at the beginning AND end of the program – $500 value
Extra special JUMP START pre-course module on Career Happiness Discovery – $500 value
Discounts on 1:1 career management coaching with me after the program – $700 value
Lifetime access to the course materials and any additional content added in the future! – priceless
So – for $497 TODAY you get all the regular course content listed above PLUS over $2200 in bonuses!!
THIS IS YOUR BIG CHANCE!!!
I invite you to invest in yourself and end the cycle of job search frustration and join me on the path to Career Happiness for good!
Normal tuition is $1497 for this amazing course – but by enrolling before February 7 you get in on my Early Bird special – for just $497!
I know how you might be feeling after reading all of that…
It’s hard for many of us to invest in ourselves, but we wouldn’t think twice about spending the money on others. I’ve been there myself – if one of the kids or my husband or the dogs want something (the dogs don’t actually ask – I just figure it out!), I’m all “how can I help” and “of course honey” and “that sounds like it will be great for you – here’s my money”.
But I have now invested a lot in my business and myself, and the rewards have been astronomical. I was scared but I would do it again and again to have the life I have now.
I want that for you, and for all women!
Are you ready to cross over to the sunny side of loving your work every day?
I’m here for you!! This is MY life’s work and I take it very seriously!
I leave you with a few more testimonials and a photo of my family – everything I do for myself enhances their lives, too!
Please reach out if you have any questions at all! I am here for you – firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s get ready to celebrate your successes together!
What I enjoyed most about my coaching experience was Carol’s non-judgmental attitude, and openness to my honest and candid communication. Plus, her humor and energy bring a fun approach to stressful self-examination.
I’ve felt so very lost for a while now. I didn’t even know where to start. With Carol’s help, I have learned to expand my horizons, and look beyond what seems like the “only” possible career path for my skill sets. There are many, many things I can do! I would definitely recommend Carol.